*The* Gift-It-On Thread

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I can't believe this thread is still running after 11 Months! - I've lost track of the amount of gifts that have been received (and don't have the time to read back through at the moment and count to be honest)

As far as I can tell all transactions have gone well and I presume all that has been gifted on has actually been received (is the aim of the game after all) I think most people give a shout out of thanks when items have been received but in case you have forgotten or things may have got held up by the post / life etc can you drop a line to keep the gifters in the loop (I hate not knowing if something has arrived that I sent)

keep up the good work peeps! :grouphug:

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
come on guy's will some one please take this and offer up an issue canteen with cup in ally ( 1L would be good ) as i really want one and have a couple of things to offer up myself :) :) :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Mid afternoon bump...

Surely someone wants a spork... maybe John Fenna perhaps? :rolleyes::lmao:

No... and it ain't even titanium!

Apologies to whoever put up the spork and whomsoever actually takes it up - I swim against the tide and am known for my irrational hatred of sporks of all shapes , sizes, colour, creeds and sexes.....

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Go on then. I'll take the placcy spork and offer up this equally placcy mess set comprising two trays, small cutting board and bowl / mug.

11052011849.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE