The day after tomorrow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

That's quite a statement RA, I agree with you in so many ways, but there is no short term solution.

The major issue is education, how do you educate a society that has had greed and corruption instilled into it through generations.

People hide behind legal terminology where the law has been manipulated to reflect the views and protect the rights more of the few than of the many.

It often takes a disaster before mankind will get of his idle backside to do anything, even to help his fellow man and even then some are calculating how they can profit from what they do.

Since so many see this planet as an inanimate object what would it take for them to see it as the very core of our existence?

I don't know and I don't think anyone else really does, in the end all we can do is our part and hope that through what we do, we enlighten and educate others.

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
You're right, there is no quick fixit, that's for sure. It seems that no matter what age they are, people are like children in many ways, meaning that you can tell them that fire will burn them, but until they actually put their finger near to, or into the flame, the lesson isn't learned. Lets hope that our species wakes up and doesn't have to learn this one the hard way.

nameless

Forager
Jan 1, 2004
at home
Here i really wouldnt worry about a major catastrohpie and that our eco system etc gos nuts :biggthump and kills us all id be more worried about virusus they tend to kill alot more people and faster sure look at smallpox that killed off a hell of aloghta of people in a short time or the super bug which appeares in hostipals etc sure maybe im talking rubbish but has anybdy seen 28 days later its a real eye opener if you think further than just the surface of it it shows how one virus kille off the hole of england and as for more dieseses its been a couple of hundred years since a majorly bad killer diesese it think it was the black death and diseases are always getting better and adapting to their enviroments just like us and were thriving in the natural balance of the world just like other animals did at some time and one day well all be extinct and some other life form might be the domminat species and dont get me started on a asteroid or the sun exploding!! well sorry of me to be so pessimistic but its true and soory about my speeling if you cant read it or you dont get were im comming from pm me and i cant wait to see the day after tomorrow well see ya

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE