the bushcraft magazine?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dennydrewcook

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
maidstone
Anybody willing to sell or swap old or new issues of bushcraft magazine for something, I could have a go at making something or I could have things to offer? I've only got a few issues so open to most issues as I'm Trying to build up a collection of issues for a bit cheaper than the online back issue cost.

thank you

denny 😊

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi Denny, I'm sure I have a few lightly thumbed issues kicking around, your welcome to them if you cover the postage. I have a couple of days off work next week so will try to dig them out and let you know what issues I have. Drop me a pm if you don't hear anything by Wednesday as my memory is terrible!

All the best, Hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennydrewcook

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
maidstone
Hi Denny, I'm sure I have a few lightly thumbed issues kicking around, your welcome to them if you cover the postage. I have a couple of days off work next week so will try to dig them out and let you know what issues I have. Drop me a pm if you don't hear anything by Wednesday as my memory is terrible!

All the best, Hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you I'd be more thank happy to do that look forward to hearing from you. :)

denny 😊

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi Denny, I've just had a rummage and found the autumn 2014, winter 2014/2015 and spring 2015 of bushcraft magazine and also sep/oct 14, nov/dec 14 and May/June 15 of bushcraft and survival.
Your welcome to the lot if interested, I thought I had more but they are proving elusive at the mo.

Hamster

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE