The Bushcraft Magazine October Meet 6th-7th October 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
The Bushcraft Magazine runs a May meet every year, but unfortunately this year we had to cancel due to the biblical rain that we had for 40 days and 40 nights.

Anyway, were running a similar event on the weekend of the 6th-7th October. This will be 2 days of bushcraft and outdoors skills. There will be various workshops and demonstrations running both days. These will include, but not be limited to the following.

Autumn forage for fruits and roots
Fungi foraging
Atlatl throwing
Bone needle making
Wild cooking
Green wood working
Archery
Axe throwing
Spoon carving
Story Telling
Game prep
Knife Safety
Bow Drill
Ferreting
Catapult shooting
Tanning rabbit hides

The cost for the weekend? Just £55 per person, or £100 for a family of up to 5!!

Head over to http://www.bushcraft-magazine.co.uk/events.php to book you place :)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Sounds brilliant, I remember a post on here before about it, but was it cheaper than this before?
Also if I remember right it was possible to camp the night before and after, is this still the case?
Many thanks
Steve

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
I think you may be thinking about our courses Jacko1066 which are priced at £35 per day. This is a weekend of workshops and skills, and I am sure that you will enjoy every minute of it.

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
Hope to see you in May then Wyld-Fire

And Fish, through reading your posts for the past few years I think it will be right up your street, and we would love to see you.

Our Farm is just outside of Ashford in Kent

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
is anyone going that way from A303 ,A36 , A350 Mere area (salisbury,warminster) i am at BA12 6RQ, and want to spread petrol cost?

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
I have just got back from a great weekend with the bushcraft magazine
down on the farm in egerton.The weather couldn't of been better
(apart from rain Friday night).Lots things were going on
Bow-drill ,game prep,foraging,wild cooking, ferreting and there was a forge.
And a lot more I have not mentioned.i would like to thank the team
For there time and effort they put in all weekend :)

Mar 14, 2012
uk
got up there for a few hours today had great fun forging a nail(i will be making loads at home not quite sure what building i will use them on) also got my first success with bowdrill and helped prep a rabbit and just had a general laugh really great fun worth going to anyone who can get to the may one please do as it really is worth it!!! thanks so much every one who helped get it all together and make so enjoyable!!!! :D :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE