The Bushcraft Magazine Mayday meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Hi All,

Anyone going to the mayday meet that's organised by the Bushcraft Magazine? It's on the 29th April-2nd May and takes place near their camping ground in Egerton, Kent. I went last year and thought it was a good weekend. Plenty of stuff to see and do but also quite a laid back atmosphere about the place.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I may well pop along as a "half-day" spectator (cost £10) if I can a;- establish if one may pay on the door and b;- locate any list of exhibitors/traders.

Cheers

K

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
It's not really a trade show as such. There are usually a small handful, showing stuff in a low key way (Bison Bushcraft and Shark Bushcraft are regulars). Kaos Blacksmith too I believe. The website and/or Facebook will be the place to check.

Sent from my E2003 using Tapatalk

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
How did it go? Sadly I couldn't get there on the Monday as planned and this had nothing to do with the rubbish weather.

Cheers

K

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
It was a great weekend as always,lots of thing to do or as chilled as you want to be.The temps dropped down quite cold Friday and sat night,must of been at least minus 1 maybe colder as there was a hard frost ,my lavu was frozen solid in the morning.Everyone with us including all the kids had a fantastic time,bring on next year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE