the 2nd DD group buy for hammocks and tarps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Tarp arrived safe & sound today.

Had mine delivered to work so SWMBO would not see it - only problem is we both work at the same school & reception staff told her that I had a parcel waiting! :eek:

Thanks for all the efforts on our behalf Sandbag - I have dipped in twice now and am well pleased :You_Rock_

Simon

welshwhit

Settler
Oct 12, 2005
Mid-Wales
Tarp arrived this morning and it's great!

Many Thanks to sandbag47 for organising it, I really appreciate the work thats gone into it!

Thanks again!
:You_Rock_

widu13

Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Picked mine up from the PO today. Seems good. Mind you, unless my tape measure is defective I only have 9m of webbing! However, a big thanks to SB for organising this and dealing with the grief and to DD who after much beratement joined as a member.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi guys
those of you that have paid by cheaque...sorry they still haven't cleared..will let you know when they have.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi all..
apart from the folk who are going through the prosess of ordering from me at the moment i'm finishing this gp (at last).
i would give totals of how many brought what but i err lost count as there was also a few folk who ordered stuff via pm's.
but i do know that over £1500 has passed through my bank account and paypal (which investgated me incase i was running a money laundering buisness).
but i will be doing another dd group buy in march or april next year.

so thanks to all who joined this gb and sorry it took so long !!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE