the 2nd DD group buy for hammocks and tarps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Ok all nick has given me allowed me to tell you good people about the new hammock as well as the as well as the 3 velcro patches between the two layers to stop a thermarest mat slipping and the 2 small pockets(one at each end)..
But the new feature of the Hammock instead of the nylon, the bottom of the Hammock is made from the same material as the Tarp so the Hammock can be set up on the ground (like a basic bivi bag) in the event that there aren't any trees. This should allow people to take the Hammock to new places, knowing they can still use it on wet ground if they have to.
ok guys
sandbag47

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
i had a great time got wet at the beginging and in the middle. drove over a large part of england. Fired enough blank rounds and lobbed enough smoke grenades to start a blank war anywhere in the world.
we still had loads of ammo left at the end and flares and over stuff.so we had a bit of fun in the evening and it was new years eve all over again.....great fun :)

as for the guys and guyesses..it depends what i'm telling them to do for what name i'm going to call them.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi all,
if you haven't sent me your address yet please can you get them to me soon as.i'll ask for the money when nick tells me he has the items in stock.
thanks
sandbag47

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
sauroman101................... ........................1 x Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
Mesquite...................... .......................... 1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
sulehay....................... ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
widu13........................ ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
mountain_necro_goat........... ....................2 x Tarp 3x3 lightweight
PJMcBear...................... .. ......................1 x camping hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight
RussT......................... ........................... 1 x travel hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight
HERBz......................... ...........................1 x travel
redkite....................... ...................... .......1 x 3x3 lightweight tarp
traxsboy...................... ......................... ..1 x nets,1x 3x3 lightweght tarps
Aragorn....................... ........................ ....1 x 3x3 lightweight tarp
kiltedpict.................... ..............................1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
ddokkum....................... .................... ......1 x travel
the interceptor boy........................... .........1 x travel and 3x3 tarp l/w
bluemerln..................... .................... .......1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
Mosnan........................ ............................1 x Tarp 2X3
Allie..........................................................1 x l/w tarp

below is £27 for the tarps

woodstock..................... ............................1 x l/w tarp
sparkplug..................... ..............................1 x l/w tarp
drliamski.....................................................1 x l/w tarp and camping hammock
bootstrap bob..............................................1 x l/w tarp
bogeyman...................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp.......................................................PAID
ckelks.........................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp.......................................................PAID
Gleams.......................................................1 x l/w tarp
welshwhit.....................................................1 x l/w tarp
dimond dave.................................................1 x l/w tarp
korvin karbon................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp
eskimotwenty.................. ............................1 x camping and 1 x l/w tarp
PeterH ........................................................1 x l/w tarp
squidward......................................................3 x l/w tarp
arnoldus.........................................................travel hammock and l/w tarp

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
i had a great time got wet at the beginging and in the middle. drove over a large part of england. Fired enough blank round and lobbed enough smoke grenades to start a blank war anywhere in the world.
we still had loads of ammo left at the end and flares and over stuff.so we had a bit of fun in the evening and it was new years eve all over again.....great fun :)

as for the guys and guyesses..it depends what i'm telling them to do for what name i'm going to call them.

Glad you enjoyed yourself matey. There seems to be more investment in training now. I once went on a 4 week exercise with 4 rounds, no BFA and I was the LMG gunner! In 8 years I only ever threw ONE smoke. Strangely, Shermuly's were fairly abundant with the old two charges in one tube for direct fire on trench attacks!!

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys there here ...i will send you each a pm with how much i want from each of you and your address if you haven't already sent it.
this can be the hardest part getting the money of some folk.so don't be slow in opening your wallets.if you have a problem get in touch asap

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Mesquite...................... .......................... 1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
sulehay....................... ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
widu13........................ ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight............................................PAID
PJMcBear...................... .. ......................1 x camping hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight
RussT......................... ........................... 1 x travel hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweigh
redkite....................... ...................... .......1 x 3x3 lightweight tarp
traxsboy...................... ......................... ..1 x nets,1x 3x3 lightweght tarps
Aragorn....................... ........................ ....1 x 3x3 lightweight tarp
the interceptor boy........................... .........1 x travel and 3x3 tarp l/w................................................ ..............cheaque in post
bluemerln..................... .................... .......1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight

below is £27 for the tarps

woodstock..................... ............................1 x l/w tarp
drliamski.....................................................1 x l/w tarp and camping hammock
bootstrap bob..............................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................................PAID
bogeyman...................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp.......................................................PAID
ckelks.........................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp.......................................................PAID
Gleams.......................................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................................PAID
welshwhit.....................................................1 x l/w tarp..........................................................................PAID
dimond dave.................................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................................PAID
korvin karbon................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp.......................................................PAID
eskimotwenty.................. ............................1 x camping and 1 x l/w tarp
PeterH ........................................................1 x l/w tarp
arnoldus.........................................................travel hammock and l/w tarp
fast but dim...................................................2xtarp l/w.........................................................................cheaque in post

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Is it too late to re enter? I'd need a new 3 x 3 tarp as I'm slowly weening myself off DPM!

Simon

PS
The hammocks from earlier are great - the kids love them - Many thanks for all your efforts on this!

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Mesquite...................... .......................... 1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight.............................................................................PAID
widu13........................ ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight............................................PAID
PJMcBear...................... .. ......................1 x camping hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight..........................................PAID
RussT......................... ........................... 1 x travel hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweigh..................... .........................PAID
the interceptor boy........................... .........1 x travel and 3x3 tarp l/w.........................................................................cheaque in post

below is £26 for the tarps

bootstrap bob..............................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................................PAID
Gleams.......................................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................................PAID
welshwhit.....................................................1 x l/w tarp..........................................................................PAID
dimond dave.................................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................................PAID
korvin karbon................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp.......................................................PAID
eskimotwenty.................. ............................1 x camping and 1 x l/w tarp.........................................................................PAID
PeterH ........................................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................PAID
fast but dim...................................................2xtarp l/w.........................................................................cheauqe in post
simomM.........................................................tarp.......................................................................PAID

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE