the 2nd DD group buy for hammocks and tarps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
sauroman101................... ........................1 x Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
Mesquite...................... .......................... 1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight.............................................................................PAID
sulehay....................... ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
widu13........................ ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight............................................PAID
mountain_necro_goat........... ....................2 x Tarp 3x3 lightweight
PJMcBear...................... .. ......................1 x camping hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight..........................................PAID
RussT......................... ........................... 1 x travel hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweigh..................... .........................PAID
redkite....................... ...................... .......1 x 3x3 lightweight tarp
traxsboy...................... ......................... ..1 x nets,1x 3x3 lightweght tarps
Aragorn....................... ........................ ....1 x 3x3 lightweight tarp.............................................................................cheaque /to cash
ddokkum....................... .................... ......1 x travel
the interceptor boy........................... .........1 x travel and 3x3 tarp l/w.........................................................................cheaque /cashed
bluemerln..................... .................... .......1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
Mosnan........................ ............................1 x Tarp 2X3
Allie..........................................................1 x l/w tarp

below is £26 for the tarps

sparkplug..................... ..............................1 x l/w tarp
drliamski.....................................................1 x l/w tarp and camping hammock
bootstrap bob..............................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................................PAID
bogeyman...................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp.......................................................PAID
ckelks.........................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp.......................................................PAID
Gleams.......................................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................................PAID
welshwhit.....................................................1 x l/w tarp..........................................................................PAID
dimond dave.................................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................................PAID
korvin karbon................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp.......................................................PAID
eskimotwenty.................. ............................1 x camping and 1 x l/w tarp.........................................................................PAID
PeterH ........................................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................PAID
squidward......................................................3 x l/w tarp.........................................................................PAID
arnoldus.........................................................travel hammock and l/w tarp
fast but dim...................................................2xtarp l/w.........................................................................cheaque /cashed
simomM.........................................................tarp.......................................................................PAID
bodge.................................................................tarp.............................................................cheaque/to cash

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi guys...sorry to say but this monster of a gb needs to be finished very soon..as people have been paying and are wanting their items soon..so i'm giving it till the 12th oct. to get your money/orders in.after that i will be sending the money to nick and you that have paid will get your items a couple of days later....ok

if you have a problem let me know..i might be able to help !!

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys those of you that have paid already..your items will be sent on monday...execpt those that paid by cheaque you will have them sent as soon as the cheaques have cleared
but i think you should have your items by friday.

as for the rest i'll be pm you over the weekend

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Many thanks for running this beast of a group buy Sandbag.

My only concern now is that at Meets & Moots we will all be the same...

Green clothes, sharp knife, sharp axe, Hobo stove, DD tarp & hammock...

thanks again!

Simon

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Many thanks for running this beast of a group buy Sandbag.

My only concern now is that at Meets & Moots we will all be the same...

Green clothes, sharp knife, sharp axe, Hobo stove, DD tarp & hammock...

thanks again!

Simon

i would'nt worry to much about that ...the hats will still be different :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
sauroman101................... ........................1 x Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
Mesquite...................... .......................... 1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight.............................................................................PAID
sulehay....................... ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
widu13........................ ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight............................................PAID
mountain_necro_goat........... ....................2 x Tarp 3x3 lightweight
PJMcBear...................... .. ......................1 x camping hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight..........................................PAID
RussT......................... ........................... 1 x travel hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweigh..................... .........................PAID
redkite....................... ...................... .......1 x 3x3 lightweight tarp
traxsboy...................... ......................... ..1 x nets,1x 3x3 lightweght tarps
Aragorn....................... ........................ ....1 x 3x3 lightweight tarp.............................................................................cheaque /cashed
ddokkum....................... .................... ......1 x travel
the interceptor boy........................... .........1 x travel and 3x3 tarp l/w.........................................................................cheaque /cashed
Mosnan........................ ............................1 x Tarp 2X3
Allie..........................................................1 x l/w tarp

below is £26 for the tarps

sparkplug..................... ..............................1 x l/w tarp
drliamski.....................................................1 x l/w tarp and camping hammock
bootstrap bob..............................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................................PAID
bogeyman...................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp.......................................................PAID
ckelks.........................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp.......................................................PAID
Gleams.......................................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................................PAID
welshwhit.....................................................1 x l/w tarp..........................................................................PAID
dimond dave.................................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................................PAID
korvin karbon................................................1 x travel and 1 x l/w tarp.......................................................PAID
eskimotwenty.................. ............................1 x camping and 1 x l/w tarp.........................................................................PAID
PeterH ........................................................1 x l/w tarp...........................................................PAID
squidward......................................................3 x l/w tarp.........................................................................PAID
arnoldus.........................................................travel hammock and l/w tarp......................PAID
fast but dim...................................................2xtarp l/w.........................................................................cheaque /cashed
simomM.........................................................tarp.......................................................................PAID
bodge.................................................................tarp.............................................................cheaque/cashed

Sep 10, 2008
Manchester
Tarps arrived today, excellent quality from the looks of things. Can't wait to get out and test em now :)

Thanks for sorting the group buy out sandbag!

RussT

Apr 6, 2008
London
My hammock and tarp also arrived today. Not had a chance to unpack and live in them yet :)
Many thanks to Sandbag for seeing this through and to Nick at DD for honouring original prices :You_Rock_

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
My Tarp arrived today and it is excellent. Many thanks to Nick and a Special thanks to Sandbags for the organising the GB. It must have been a nightmare. Thanks very much.

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
Arrived this morning, many thanks.

Had to tell the wife it was part of her Xmas box and put it away unopened. Won't she get a surprise on Xmas morning!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE