That feeling safe you get.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ready to defend the homefront at a seconds notice...

P180712_05.04.jpg

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i no exactly what you mean, when me the mrs and the kids go to bed, and you have a Rottweiler bullmastiff cross at the end of you bed, and a bullterrier and an American bullterrier sleeping down stairs, we all sleep very well in our house, the best alarm money can buy, and they would all give there life for me, and definitely the kids, in a blink of an eye, would be lost with out them.

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
i no exactly what you mean, when me the mrs and the kids go to bed, and you have a Rottweiler bullmastiff cross at the end of you bed, and a bullterrier and an American bullterrier sleeping down stairs, we all sleep very well in our house, the best alarm money can buy, and they would all give there life for me, and definitely the kids, in a blink of an eye, would be lost with out them.

Well the old boy, the brown one, woke us up once 2 min before the fire alarm whent off..

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Great thread,

It certainly is a good feeling to know they have your back,

Our outside dogs will start barking if there's anything suspicious which in turn sets the inside dogs off. Have seen some really good wildlife from this ( deer, foxes, badgers, owls even. oh and a few wayward bin bags that were blowing about in the wind acting suspicious:rolleyes:).

atb

Craig

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
So as we 'crafters don't feel alone in the savage and noble beast stakes there's always this place LINK.

Gill that first pic is great, "Ehh, who, what, whass-happening...." just woken and not with it :).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE