Thanks!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
A big thanks to Tony, Shelly and all the mods as well as all my friends old and new for making an excellent moot, as short as my visit was!

I look forward to seeing you all again next year and hope to make the winter moot if it's on!

paulds

Sep 28, 2016
Manchester
Hey Tim, great seeing you again and I echo your thanks to Tony & the team for making my Summer moot so enjoyable.

Reactions: tim_n

Hodge

Forager
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
Yes, it was an excellent meet. Very well organised with a varied range of courses to appeal to different interests. Thank you also to the friendliness given by Mark,Tracy and family and Marek and family as well as the phantom ukulele player Paul (Benji). Hope to see you all next year.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Got back from the moot a couple of hours ago. Had a great time despite being rather unwell for several days. Lots of loverly bargains and new skills acquired despite needing a lot of down time. Thanks to everyone for a fab time and those... you know who you are ....who helped me out.
A short rest.. resupply and repack and off to wilderness next week. See you there.

Bushmoot newbie here, back from my first core days experience.
Was unsure what to expect, but was very pleased by the size and organisation of the event. There are some bits of the site I didn’t even get a chance to explore, so I’ll be back next year to finish what I started (maybe I’ll also finish carving a spoon next time, too)!
It was good to learn new things from instructors and attendees alike, and was nice to meet folks from all backgrounds as well: you’re an eclectic bunch!
BTW, I was the middle aged beardy bloke in Minecraft creeper camouflaged trousers (actually PenCott WildWood, for those who care).

Good to meet you all

Last edited:

paulds

Sep 28, 2016
Manchester
Looks even better in a close up photo Gary!! Great meeting you and being camping neighbours Gary, looking forward to the next one

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Thanks from my end too.

Dad hada great time; He is not as a rule an outdoors person but the Moot is a good place for him. Chance to relax while still having things to stimulate him.

HeatherS

Apr 22, 2012
Horwich
We all had a fab time too at our first Moot. Thank you to everyone for making us feel so welcome. Kids all want to come back next year, though one wants to bring a tent instead of hammock?! (Strange child!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: paulds

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
View attachment 54967
Hey guys
Thanks to everyone who made this newbie welcome ‘‘twas a lovely weekend
Little fella is the lil John Fenna I carved while I delivered the carving little folk sessions
Which I think went ok
Cheers
Gary

Hi Gary, please may I use this photo on the BM's instagram? I didn't see it on your instagram feed, so I couldn't repost it from there. It's a great photo. thanks you

Reactions: paulds

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE