Thanks for the welcome.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Hello,

I registered just a few days ago, after I found this European site by accident.

I’ve been frequenting the US forums like BladeForums, KnifeForums, USN, OSF, Jeff Randalls site etc for a long time and everywhere my name is Bagheera which is the Scouting name given to me when I started in a small Dutch Scouting group as one of the leaders about 8 years ago.
This was kind of by accident as both our kids wanted to join this Scouting group but there was a waiting list for joining as there was a shortage of leaders.
After many years I had to put the brake on Scouting, I could not be 2 days a week active at scouting and work for a living the remaining 5 days.
I was asked to join the Scouting board as a board member and have been doing that since + of course always be available to help out our Scouts.

From origin I’m a Biologist finishing Nymegen University in 1983 , but at that time there was not much work for a Biologist specialized in Ecology and wanting to marry find work and start a family I switched and after an very intense 1.5 year training in Computer sciences I started as Systems Analyst.
Well now almost 20 years later I’m a Senior Systems Engineer for an San Diego based software company.

I love being in nature, playing with fire, knives, axes and guns ;) .

I already have found valuable information on the Forum and hopefully can contribute myself some in the future.

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome abaord to BCUK. Glad to hear you have found some valuable information on the Forum, hope you find more to keep you here ;-)

Ed

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Guys,

Typically American, the British don't look strange at a guy wearing a kilt. :-D

So to make it easy for yee all:

Piet%20in%20Utilikilt%20III.JPG

And contrary to what some of my esteemed American forum friends believe....I'm strait.... and only go for women.....well to be honest, one woman, my wife and she wears the pants :wink:

Cheers,

Bagheera

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
Welcome aboard Piet.
I can vouch for Bagheera's kindness and trustworthyness, as can a lot of people on these forums. There's some nice, almost impossible to find gear in the post heading my way :-D

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Gator,

PB warned me already for you :lol: but to be honest my pants could dress 2 wives, my honey is only 5' 2" and 116 lbs but she handles a 45 like a pro and loves carrying a knife, not to big but it would really hurt wether you wore pants or a kilt :wink:

Best scouting wishes,

Bagheera

faca

Forager
Dec 10, 2003
SPAIN
Hello Bagheera wellcome.
I know you from others forums and as me I see you are adit to knife without cure, always we have some space and quids for another knife.
Enjoy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE