Thank you

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

shaggystu

Full Member
Nov 10, 2003
4,444
144
Derbyshire
As some of you may have noticed I've been absent from BCUK for a little while, this is due to personal reasons that I'm not going to go into (but in case you're concerned, it's all better now :)).

I just wanted to say thank you to the various people who've contacted me to express their concern, especially the bloke who turned up at my door on valentines day bearing messages of good health and fraternal love :You_Rock_ You all know who you are and I just wanted to say thank you, you've all helped in your own little ways even if you don't know it.

I've spent a couple of hours today trying to make sure that I've got up to date with PM's and replies to threads etc. but if I've missed something I can only apologise, get in touch and I'll do my best to put it right

Thanks again :grouphug:

Stuart
 
Hope you've much to look forward too Stuart,life can be a right pain at times,
atb
tom

Cheers for that Tom, I hope so too :)

Glad to have you back

Cheers mate :)

Good to hear you got stuff sorted Stu, have a good 2013 mate

It's getting sorted Shewie, slowly but surely. When you gonna come down for a night in the Peak?

Hope everyhings ok for you now, welcome back.

glad to see your back and that life has returned to normal

Glad to see you back Stu :)

Welcome back :)

Thanks a lot chaps, hopefully see you around a campfire soon :camping:

All the best,

Stuart
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE