Thank you

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
As some of you may have noticed I've been absent from BCUK for a little while, this is due to personal reasons that I'm not going to go into (but in case you're concerned, it's all better now :)).

I just wanted to say thank you to the various people who've contacted me to express their concern, especially the bloke who turned up at my door on valentines day bearing messages of good health and fraternal love :You_Rock_ You all know who you are and I just wanted to say thank you, you've all helped in your own little ways even if you don't know it.

I've spent a couple of hours today trying to make sure that I've got up to date with PM's and replies to threads etc. but if I've missed something I can only apologise, get in touch and I'll do my best to put it right

Thanks again :grouphug:

Stuart

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Hope you've much to look forward too Stuart,life can be a right pain at times,
atb
tom

Cheers for that Tom, I hope so too :)

Glad to have you back

Cheers mate :)

Good to hear you got stuff sorted Stu, have a good 2013 mate

It's getting sorted Shewie, slowly but surely. When you gonna come down for a night in the Peak?

Hope everyhings ok for you now, welcome back.

glad to see your back and that life has returned to normal

Glad to see you back Stu :)

Welcome back :)

Thanks a lot chaps, hopefully see you around a campfire soon :camping:

All the best,

Stuart

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
He's been on his arctic trip, he's almost back though, holed up in a 4 star pad in Stockholm as we speak :)

Well it's alright for some innit? I'm sure he'll regale us with stories of icy scandinavian nights/women/liquer soon enough. Good times :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE