Thank you BCUK and all the members!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I must be getting sentimental in my old age but I really do have to say how proud I am to be a member of a forum that has some really kind hearted folk – you’ll know who you are. ;)

I can’t wait until my son has such a terrific resource of readily available facts, information, balanced opinions, friendship and so much more :D

This really is an online community to be so very proud of!!! :eek:

Thanks Tony, Shelly, all the mods, and all the other guys behind the scenes that make this work – plus a big THANK YOU to all the members for your selfless sharing of information :You_Rock_

Phil.

huntersforge

Oct 14, 2006
southern scotland
Youre right Phil . It seems to be a whole bunch of good honest folks , I have probably taken more than I have given to the site and am extremely greatful for the warmth and good nature of everyone who has added to my threads.
:notworthy

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Totally agree with all that's said. We just need to remember that it is up to us to keep it like this. Having been on here for a few months I have recovered my faith in humanity! Not an easy thing to do in todays world. :)

B

bushyboo

im in total agreement to everything thats been said in this thead
and a special thanks to you fred gordon if iget my fomes fungus in time im going to boil it up thins weekend while im away fishing .
once again thank you to the bushcraft comunity a place im proud to be a member of :You_Rock_

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Too right, I just wish everyone could be this friendly and helpful. If they were the world would definatly be a much nicer place :)

woodmunky

Forager
Oct 3, 2006
Surrey
Well said TMKTC... a truly excellent site indeed :) have recieved a tremendous amount of help on many subjects... Keep up the brilliant work BCUK!!

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
I'd like to that all those that help me learn as well.

Shame there are some that just seem hellbent on trolling, starting arguments and evangelising, but thats life I suppose.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Having learned to make knives and source all the kit from people's help here, a big part of the enjoyment in my life is as a direct result of the help and encouragement I've had here. Some of the nicest people I have dealings with are here.

Some people I haven't agreed with have commented here too, but the way things have been discussed and opinions aired has been in an old fashioned, well mannered & well meaning way - only serving to enhance my opinion of the users of this forum.

This is a great community, I only hope I can put as much back in. Thanks fellas.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Well said Phil.

I've had a difficult time lately and amongst ofter things the generousity and companionship of members here has been a great help.

I wish I could get to the Moot this weekend and share a drink with you all but I'm confined at home until I recover fully.

So raise your glasses and have a drink for me. :beerchug:

(I'm also off the alchohol for a while too. :( )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE