Testing the water...5 acre wood near Ilkley

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Like Wayland, I may not be able to attend all of them but happy to pay the money to see it go ahead and attend as many as possible. I live in Otley, so 10 minutes down the road for me!

Mick W
Bilmo-P5
Black Sheep
Lurch
Shewie
Raikey
Wayland
Snozz

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Will anyone who is interested in this location and wants a set of rules, please drop me a PM with an email Address. It is far easier sending things out than va Private Message.
Ian.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
And me! I may need to juggle on-call but should be able to make most weekends

Mick W
Bilmo-P5
Black Sheep
Lurch
Shewie
Raikey
Wayland
Snozz
Trunks
Dangerous Dan

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
Will anyone who is interested in this location and wants a set of rules, please drop me a PM with an email Address. It is far easier sending things out via email.
Ian.
Hi Ian, I know i'm late to this party but would be very interested in signing up. I've tried to send a pm with email details but your inbox is full

Cheers Mike :)

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Simon, Ian, is this 'once a month' on say the first weekend of every month? Second weekend or ...
I need to know because my new job has certain weekends in the contract otherwise I'm still up to join.

Cheers.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Hi Tony,
Not sure yet Simon is a very busy man and I am having chemo next week, so I dont know how I will be after that. All well I hope.
Ian
!!!! Ian, I didn't know, good luck mate. If you need anything, just let me know. Barlick's not that far away :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
My partner and I would like to thank all involved for a tidy little weekend (would have made it longer but had commitments friday an sunday afternoon).

Met a great bunch o folks from a cross section of backgrounds, learnt new skills and watched a master leathersmith at work.
Its a tidy little spot with some great potential for some very enjoyable weekends in good company.

A ton to commit(me an my partner) is not in our budget at present with me being aht o work an having weekends wi my youngest son on random weekends (who would love it) and the fact we have a dog who would be missing aht :( . If we could keep guest status as in the rules, then i'm sure we would attend when possible. If i can secure work afore the deadline then we maybe able to commit regardless of not being able to attend every meet.
Thank you again Ian & Simon for your trust and making us welcome.

Im sending you some extra Strength for the coming weeks Ian even though you have a fantastic energy and will. Good Health.

Chis & Sue.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Great to see you on here Ian. I didn't get to a library, ended up getting another web enable phone from crack converter......good news on the job front.....I started last Tuesday. Got some arrears to. Catch up on and a car to sort , then who I may be able to commit ?
Keep on keeping on Sir.
Best Regards
Chis n Sue