Tesco camping kettle-teapot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I bought one last time around when they dropped the price to £3.
It's alright :) certainly for the money. Not meant for over open fires I reckoned, but on a wee stove it's fine.

cheers,
Toddy

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I bought 1 for £1.50 last January and they are brilliant!!!
I wish I had bought the lot tbh!!
Wait till after Xmas they will go down but even at a fiver still good value!!
Cheers
Steve

Leave only footprints take only memories

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Great decision!!
As toddy says I'm not so sure about actually using it in a camp fire, but I have successfully used mine on a small wood burning stove and Also on a BBQ with charcoal and it survived both no problem!!
He may even get lucky and find them reduced in your local Tesco!!

All the best
Steve

Leave only footprints take only memories

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I complained to Tesco this Spring as they were asking £7 for them. A plain basic ally kettle without a whistle... £7???

At the same time they were selling fancy electric kettles with the stand alone base for £4.95 in the next aisle!!!

Liam

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I have a similar one and ive used it over open fires no problem at all, either sitting in/on the coals or suspended over a fire, the plastic on the handle is still there despite years of use, i find the wide diameter of the kettle body protects the handle from the heat.

22-12-0869.jpg

22-12-0821.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE