Tesco camping kettle-teapot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I like enamel stuff too :), but I'll mind about it getting scruffy and dirty where I shan't about an old tin (aluminium) kettle even if starts off new :rolleyes:. Where'd you get that one from? been looking (unsuccessfully) for summat like that for the kitchen at home ... would really like it in scarlet!

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Yep, i know what you mean about em getting dirty on the fire, they do clean up although with a slight yellow tinge. Mine is made by falcon, get em anywhere ranging between 10 and 14 quid, got em on ebay. Not seen em in scarlet though you can get the crockery type ones in different colours but you cant put em on fire, obviously. I have mine on my log burning stove in living room sometimes as well.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I had scarlet at college, back in the last century but they fell off the cart somewhere in the interveneing years! I want them on my log burner too, got a smashing orange kettle for it, when it's going I cook and do brews and stuff on it. Will go hunt on ebay, this forum is bad for me, I never used to go near ebay !!!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The wee filter thing is a bit too open mesh for a good strainer; does fine for wild teas though :), or for lifting out the teabag if you don't like tar :D

Reassuring, Kepis :) thank you. I'm always a bit wary now after melting the backside out of an aluminium dye pot on an open fire.

cheers,
Toddy

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Never mind the kettle - check out the bargain price of this camping table to brew up on:

http://www.tesco.com/direct/normann-copenhagen-camping-table/597-5700.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=597-5700

Nice:), but id rather have the one we use up the woods:)

DSCN0275.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE