TenthWonder vs DD - The Big 'BIG' Tarp Off!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
OOH! I hate it when i can't play, have not met the Hoff or the Mouse, but have spent many a day and night with the Red, not sure if this is serious or just pals joshing? Would love an answer.

Ivan..

Myself and Steve have invited young hoff on many trip sharing our knowledge and love for the outdoors he now chooses to openly attack us ,
The gloves are off mr hoff

HoFFdog

May 20, 2012
The mild mild west!
OOH! I hate it when i can't play, have not met the Hoff or the Mouse, but have spent many a day and night with the Red, not sure if this is serious or just pals joshing? Would love an answer.

Ivan..

Rest assured Ivan, we are all just Joking. Tho relentess improvised renditions of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' using a badger skull as a prop, do wear a bit thin after 4 days in the woods!! Ask Big Al. He left early in the end...

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Rest assured Ivan, we are all just Joking. Tho relentess improvised renditions of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' using a badger skull as a prop, do wear a bit thin after 4 days in the woods!! Ask Big Al. He left early in the end...

Well at least they didn't name the Badger 'Yorick' and continually launch into Hamlet Act 5 Scene 1, that would have been far too cultured for them, I would have had grave concerns as they dug themselves into a deeper and deeper hole! I take it the Badger act didn't involve the line 'I killed it, now you eat it'?! Been there, done that, NEVER again, minging!

Last edited:

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
If there was any belief that the hoff was of a sensible character I give you
a4ubu4ym.jpg

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Oh hill billy hollers as I am led to believe they say in the US I thought we had a good old war on seems its all just joshing

All that scheming I did at work gone to waste............or is it

Actually i would like to apologise for my future Ex son in law Dans outrageously ignorant behaviour .Not by way of an excuse I would just point he missed out on any form of social skills training as he was brought up by badgers and fed a constant diet of rave music and magic mushrooms and is currently considering joining a dating agency. No doubt they get a lot of his type and will find him someone suitable.All replies answered GSOH a necessity.TIUTA

kieran w

Nov 16, 2013
suffolk
i have the tenth wonder Tarp with Doors 4.2 x 3m it is amazing very well made and in my opinion it is better than dd
the only thing i wish tenth wonder would do is make 4m by 4m tarp like dd

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE