Tent with a view, Llynn Gwynant

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andywinkk

Nov 12, 2007
wigan
www.garmentsdirectltd.co.uk
This is the view from our tent last saturday morning,
182.jpg

188.jpg

190.jpg

192.jpg

193.jpg

208.jpg

013-6.jpg

Cant wait to go back:) :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
That does look stunning Andy, I was going to ask where's the canoe until I saw that last one.

There's nothing better than a paddle in glass like conditions, as I'm sure you found out.

Care to offer up anymore info on the location or is it one you'll be keeping to yourself ?

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Fantastic! Great shots. I've driven past that site many times (on the way to the FC site at Beddgelert) and it has always looked inviting - didn't realise they let you have a fire - I'll have to give it a go. Do you need permission to canoe on Llyn Gwynant?

andywinkk

Nov 12, 2007
wigan
www.garmentsdirectltd.co.uk
Fantastic! Great shots. I've driven past that site many times (on the way to the FC site at Beddgelert) and it has always looked inviting - didn't realise they let you have a fire - I'll have to give it a go. Do you need permission to canoe on Llyn Gwynant?

If you camp there then its free launching, but if your not then its £3 crystal clear water aswell

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
fantastic shots that lake and the stream by the side of the campsite made a big impression on me as a kid. It was the start of a very long love affair with the mountains canoes and the great outdoors i was there last week and it didn't look like that

naturn007

Feb 4, 2009
Eaton Bray
Stunning photos my friend, if only you could jump in the screen!! The camp also looks great. Very similar to set ups I've done.
You should be well pleased with the pictures, and you should definalty get some blown up, and have them displayed proudly in your house!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE