Tent advice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Dear All,

If the answer is out there, one of you will know it.

I'm in the market for a new tent, I am due a tax rebate so I thought I would try to avoid being a cheapskate and get something that I can use with the kids and occasionally the wife in the Cairngorms for years to come.

I like the look of the Hilleberg Nallo 3 but then the Fjallraven Abisko Endurance has popped up.

I like the idea of a big porch for kit and dogs, as well as cooking when the weather keeps us in, it needs to be 3kg ish is (which is what both of these are), green (I have had a bright red sore thumb type for years) and 3 person.

If anyone has an idea that will stop my wife seeing the price of thse puppies I would love to entertain the ideas, but it's Cairngorms here, so must stand up to three seasons up there. I am not stupid enough to go up when it's rough.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Me too, I got an email telling me about it and all I had to do was fill in a form with all my bank details etc. Funds are taking a while to come through though........ ;)

But I started the year self employed and have had emergency tax all year. Those emails were just an added bonus but nowhere near the real sum.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE