Tea in the field

ganstey

Settler
Tea bags don`t bio-degrade by the way in case anybody didn`t know.

I didn't know that :( Presumably its the material they use for the bags that doesn't degrade. That's a real bummer as I've been drinking PG (Pyramids, black, no sugar) down in my wood and just throwing the bags into the brambles. Am I going to end up with a teabag mountain :confused:

I used to have milk in my tea, until I went to Australia. Whilst traveling around I had no means of keeping fresh milk, and can't stand UHT :yuck: So I forced myself to drink it black. Now I can't stand it with milk :rolleyes:

G

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Tea?
What is all the fuss about?
Rat Pack instant has to be the one!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Coffee is the drink of Gods
Tea is the drink of Englishmen.
Chocolate is the drink of girls in fluffy slippers.
Oxo is for those on the gravy train.

Damn - I carry them all!
But coffee - the real thing - is King!:D

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
I didn't know that :( Presumably its the material they use for the bags that doesn't degrade. That's a real bummer as I've been drinking PG (Pyramids, black, no sugar) down in my wood and just throwing the bags into the brambles. Am I going to end up with a teabag mountain :confused:

I'm not so convinced about that. I've never had a problem with them rotting down in my compost heap though I've seen comments regarding I think Tetley bags taking a while.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Having made the odd trip across the border, you know after having checked that my jabs are up to date and that my visa is still valid, I have never seen a tea plantation.

Just where in Yorkshire does it grow then? :lmao:

When we open up the borders from time to time and let you red roses in, you`ll find a cracking plantation on the middle shelf of Morrisons :D

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE