Tarp and Hammock tutorial

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Just tried to open the zip files with stuffit expander, on the Mac, and it says it's not recognised... Know next to nothing about Macs so it could be a user error.. but any help would be appreciated.. :D

The 'zipping' was carried out on a Mac so you really shouldn't have any problems.

Is it possible that the download was interrupted? How large is the zipped file you have downloaded? If you click once on the file to highlight it and then tap the letter 'I' while simultaneously holding down the 'Apple-Command' Key (next to the space bar) an information window will open indicating the file size which should be 13.4 MB.

Edited to add: Is it the zipped .pdf you have downloaded, bushblade has posted two links in the original post, one is for a PC slideshow, the second one is for the .pdf, this one.

:)

Jul 23, 2009
Ardeley Herts
Will,

Having just bought a hammock and tarp I should like to thank you for pulling together an excellent set of instructions .

Really practical and helpful.

Manmy thanks Neil B

JimN

Forager
Feb 7, 2006
The Amber Valley
Hi folks,

Quite a while ago I did a tutorial on how to set up and take down a tarp and hammock, originally at the request of Ronnie Sunshines. The sequence ended up being rather more in depth than they anticipated. In a couple of recent threads I used some of the images from the sequence to answer members questions, and subsequently made the original slide show available for download.
Sandbender has been kind enough to convert the file to a .pdf format and make the file available for download here which is much faster to download and far more user friendly.
Many thanks to sandbender for doing this and I hope people find it useful.

Probably a bit late, but I don't suppose it's possible to do a version with white background & black text for printing?

Cheers

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Just wanted to say i used this tutorial when i went out last Sunday with a new tarp.
Excellant and clear enough even for me to understand,

Cheers.

allenko

Forager
Sep 24, 2003
Leicestershire
I wasn't popular printing off 175 colour pages :argue:

However it's an excellent tutorial and allowed me to set up my new hammock n tarp combo perfectly at a recent Rough Close Midlands meet

Thank you very much!

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I finally got some karabinas and tapes (thanks A LOT to wolf_diver) and went out to some trees and this is a great way of putting up a hammock. Quick and easy to set up and really easy to adjust.

Now I've just got to find somewhere that will let me stay over the night :borgsmile

Asa.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE