Tapatalk bug?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
For the past few hours the site has slowed down greatly, it happens each time I open something new or refresh a page. I've checked other sites and it doesn't happen elsewhere, and seems to be something to do with the computer trying to connect to Tapatalk to activate the app.

I've never used Tapatalk or explored it so it's nothing I've done to cause this, as I say I'm getting normal service from sites like BBC News etc.

Any ideas out there?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Umm, that shouldn't affect you Mac, you're running off of a PC, if you're coming on via a mobile device you might be getting held up, the forums ask if you ant to use the tapatalk app to access the forums, but that still shouldn't slow you down. You won't get the same thing via bbd etc as they've not got tapatalk access as they're more responsive sites that can accommodate mobile devices better.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Yes thanks, seems to have stopped now; update came through for my browser and that seems to have cured it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE