Tapatalk add

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
I've tried unsuccessfully to load this onto my kindle fire, so the advertiser 's financial outlay has been wasted on me. However, if it brings money to the site to keep it going it's all right with me.
To be honest, I hadn't noticed the banner until you pointed it out. I will now every time I sign in from now on won't i? Soon I'll be agreeing with you!

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
It shows up on the mobile version of the site, I have to go onto the desktop version to get rid of it and have more usable space.

I'll never get Tapatalk cos I figure that the main good thing it does is get rid of its own banner. The main thing that limits the mobile version of a site is the tapatalk banner and I'm not encouraging them.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Left of the orange T, there is a tiny x. Click on this and it goes away.
Easier to click when in landscape mode.

Maybe that’s what I did, I don’t often log out, I get in through a saved favourite in Safari. I think I remember the banner and the X.

Also I have pop-up ads disabled in settings, it doesn’t stop them all by any means, but it does some. I’m constantly accidentally clicking the Alpkit banner, but it’s hardly ruining my day. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE