Swords.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kaiAnderson

Tenderfoot
Feb 11, 2013
Liverpool
I have 2 copies of teh katana from highlander one open mouth one closed

10499856_1.jpg

CumbrianLad

Nomad
May 5, 2016
Carlisle
I could see myself running around my house and garden for hours thinking i was some knight or Viking these cool weapons would revert my age to 7 all over again

Thank you all for sharing these great pieces

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Nothing like it, get one and do it. Border Reiver country where you are similar to these are available, but then you will need back and breastplate along with a morion helmet etc etc.
3BordBHilts.jpg

CumbrianLad

Nomad
May 5, 2016
Carlisle
Nothing like it, get one and do it. Border Reiver country where you are similar to these are available, but then you will need back and breastplate along with a morion helmet etc etc.
3BordBHilts.jpg

Fun fact

I can trace my family back to the border reiver's my second name is Graham one off the main family's my family have been from Cumbria and south off Scotland for more generations than i would like to think haha

Sorry just thought i would share that i think its a great bit of my ancestor history

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Fun fact

I can trace my family back to the border reiver's my second name is Graham one off the main family's my family have been from Cumbria and south off Scotland for more generations than i would like to think haha

Sorry just thought i would share that i think its a great bit of my ancestor history

A person of Name! Although cattle thieves in reality the Borders are fascinating. I love the " The Armstrongs are up and the Grahams are out".

CumbrianLad

Nomad
May 5, 2016
Carlisle
A person of Name! Although cattle thieves in reality the Borders are fascinating. I love the " The Armstrongs are up and the Grahams are out".

Haha some of the greatest cattle thieves around and another coincidence my mate is an Armstrong been friends since we where kids got to love a bit off history

I have the Graham family motto and coat of arms tattoo on my back

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
I wish I could renact a Viking.
Pillage a church or two, ravish a couple of maidens, get plastered.....
Sadly, the pillaging would lead to prison, it is virtually imposdible to find a maiden of legal age and my system can not take getting plastered anymore!

Santaman, you should come to Cayman during our Pirates Week!
Plenty of Rum, wenches and fun!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE