Swiss wool jumpers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Hi Toots.... think I'm all out of medium but I have just succesfully shrunk a large down for me so let me know if that is a possibility....

General info.... these weigh a kilo so not far off the legendary Ausrian Mountain jumper......

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Hi all.... to all parties waiting to pay, paypal fees come out at near-as-dammit a pound so paypal transactions £22 all in, bank transfer £21.

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Hello all, thanks for various payments, all received.... been working solid for a few days but should be with a courier tomorrow or thurs.
Best wishes,
Steve

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Hi all. Jumpers all despatched to day, second class insured. Good news is, postage was less than anticipated hence I am a pound up on each jumper. It is not my intention to make money out of you good people so paypal payments will receive a £1 refund and those who bank transferred will receive same if you can PM me bank details.
Best wishes,
Steve

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Just arrived and tried on - cracking bit o' kit. SWMBO reckons it's "not as *!@$ as I thought it was going to be" so that is really high praise!

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
Apologies for not getting back to you but forgot all about this. I will take a large if one if still available please. SWMBO complains about me shrinking stuff in the wash anyway! Let me have whichever payment details you prefer and I'll sort asap. (No rush for posting, after new year is fine by me).
many thanks.

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
Late response as I have been away and only just got back to the parcel, but, I have to say I am seriously impressed with these jumpers! Great group buy and thank you for organising.
If you decide to do another one I know someone who wants one of these jumpers!
All the best, thanks again and happy new year!
Russ

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE