sweedish army trangia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Anyone know where to get one of these, cheeply!?!?!?

My local surplus shop is all out and they do not know when they will get more in

Nemisis

Settler
Nov 20, 2005
Staffordshire
Plenty around at about £10 in various grades from new to grade 1 but its the postage takes it upto around £15 have you googled for surplus stores locally?
Dave.

Nemisis

Settler
Nov 20, 2005
Staffordshire
The Mess tins you get are cheap imported copies not genuine UK issue. That and there rep on here with many not being all it should I would look elsewhere.
Dave.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
£5.95 for postage.

Split with a mate (Gortex bivibag for £15)

Deal done!

Will let you know on service

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
If you need it for this weekend Dave and it doesn't turn up in time let me know because I have a spare you can borrow.

neo_wales2000

Tenderfoot
Dec 6, 2004
wales uk
Good company, I had rat packs off them, great postage, only £5.95 for ten boxes.

The Swedish Army Trangia's are good kit, but heavy, I prefer a Tragia 27

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
martin said:
If you need it for this weekend Dave and it doesn't turn up in time let me know because I have a spare you can borrow.

Cheers mate!

will let you know

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
would be interested to see the quality of the £15 bivi bag (assume it is the grade 2 gortex one)

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
g4ghb said:
would be interested to see the quality of the £15 bivi bag (assume it is the grade 2 gortex one)

Soon as it arrives, I will let you know what the quality is like

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
I've been looking at on eBay, but they look bulky and heavy, are they? I'm not a weight snob way I fiigure it my burgan is to heavy to carry anywhere to far anyway :lmao: .

ButI'm kinda runny out of space. Let us know how you get on Pignut

Pib

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
pibbleb said:
I've been looking at on eBay, but they look bulky and heavy, are they? I'm not a weight snob way I fiigure it my burgan is to heavy to carry anywhere to far anyway :lmao: .

ButI'm kinda runny out of space. Let us know how you get on Pignut

Pib

Seen them used by my explorers and a few other people, they are not super light weight, however they do take up less space then a regular "Civvi" trangia

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE