sweedish army trangia

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Pignut said:
Anyone know where to get one of these, cheeply!?!?!?

My local surplus shop is all out and they do not know when they will get more in

I can pick the stuff up from gen army surplus if you like, if you coming to meet this weekend will bring it for you

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
spoony said:
I can pick the stuff up from gen army surplus if you like, if you coming to meet this weekend will bring it for you

got the kit this AM not bad delivery!!!!

as for those who where interested in service and goods, here we go!!

The stove is in brilliant nick for an issued item. the bottle looks brand new, the pans have minor scratches on the inside. the burner is also in top condition.

The bivvi bag looks new even though it is supposed to be B Grade I have not opend it as it is not mine but it is in a sealed bag! sure KATA will give us an update!

Hope this is helpfull!

Spoony, Thanks for the offer! very kind!!! will be good to see you this W/E

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Pignut cheers for that, I've ordered one just this minute.

P.S. a message from wife for you guys, my wife hates you all stop making her weak minded husband spend money!!!!!! :rant:

:lmao:

Pib

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
pibbleb said:
Pignut cheers for that, I've ordered one just this minute.

P.S. a message from wife for you guys, my wife hates you all stop making her weak minded husband spend money!!!!!! :rant:

:lmao:

Pib

LOL!!!! Funny my wife and your wife should get together! they seem to have tha same opinion!! :lmao: ;)

kata

Jun 7, 2005
lincolnshire
Pignut said:
got the kit this AM not bad delivery!!!!

as for those who where interested in service and goods, here we go!!

The stove is in brilliant nick for an issued item. the bottle looks brand new, the pans have minor scratches on the inside. the burner is also in top condition.

The bivvi bag looks new even though it is supposed to be B Grade I have not opend it as it is not mine but it is in a sealed bag! sure KATA will give us an update!

Hope this is helpfull!

Spoony, Thanks for the offer! very kind!!! will be good to see you this W/E

feel free to open it mr c, let me know if there are any rips, holes etc...

hilltop

Banned
May 14, 2006
edge of the peak district
Pignut said:
Anyone know where to get one of these, cheeply!?!?!?

My local surplus shop is all out and they do not know when they will get more in
jay jays surplus london road sheffield, has used ones at £4.99, new unissued at £12.99, ask for george or nigel, tell them 1PARA nige sent you, lol,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE