Swedish Military issue Optimus 111

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
I'm having a kit clear out & would like to offer this stove before putting it up elsewhere.

I've had this for 3yrs and never actually used it apart from a test in the garage & it worked fine. I'm using a Shinabro Royal 400C currently so this isn't getting a look in. I've not faffed with it - or even cleaned it - so what you see is what you get. The underside of the case is sound but worn as per the photo.

It's the paraffin roarer burner & not the multi fuel version. It sounds like a jet engine so no use for stealth camping!

This weighs a couple of kilos so postage won't be cheap. I'd like £140.00 including P&P to UK mainland addresses recorded delivery. PayPal only & no trades unless you've a Skookum Bushtool you're thinking of moving on...........

Cheers

Last edited:

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Yep, they are. I've pretty much always owned a 111 or derivative. They are iconic & always draw a crowd when using them. A bit like when using a Vapalux lantern.Built to last & squaddie - proof!!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Can't seem do do that blue speech bubble bit? -

SGL70 - Leopard 2 MBT vs BMW 323...

LEOPARD2A6-BIG-08.jpg
vs
images

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE