Swedish Military issue Optimus 111

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
I'm having a kit clear out & would like to offer this stove before putting it up elsewhere.

I've had this for 3yrs and never actually used it apart from a test in the garage & it worked fine. I'm using a Shinabro Royal 400C currently so this isn't getting a look in. I've not faffed with it - or even cleaned it - so what you see is what you get. The underside of the case is sound but worn as per the photo.

It's the paraffin roarer burner & not the multi fuel version. It sounds like a jet engine so no use for stealth camping!

This weighs a couple of kilos so postage won't be cheap. I'd like £140.00 including P&P to UK mainland addresses recorded delivery. PayPal only & no trades unless you've a Skookum Bushtool you're thinking of moving on...........

Cheers

Last edited:

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Yep, they are. I've pretty much always owned a 111 or derivative. They are iconic & always draw a crowd when using them. A bit like when using a Vapalux lantern.Built to last & squaddie - proof!!

Mesquite

Anyone for sailing?
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Can't seem do do that blue speech bubble bit? -

SGL70 - Leopard 2 MBT vs BMW 323...

LEOPARD2A6-BIG-08.jpg
vs
images

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.