Optimus 111T Stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Evening,

I've an ex forces Optimus 111T (multifuel) stove to go. It was new/old stock & has been used maybe a dozen times. Full working order with the box, it's circa 1972 I think & pristine. Got the windshield & the meths restrictor, silent burner. It's only been used with paraffin.

Nice stove that would appreciate being used more, I'm on a roarer burner phase at the moment so needs to go. Can post pics over the weekend but I'm sure you know what they look like....

£80 including P&P to UK mainland addys before it hits the 'bay. I'd consider trades for a VGC Shinabro Royal 400C or a VGC Bark River knife. Let me know. First to PM wins the prize. THIS IS NOW SOLD PENDING THE USUAL. Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Last edited:

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Cheers Dave, I appreciate the heads up. Mine hasn't got a baked bean tin for a windshield & isn't scorched to buggery on the bottom - saying that it probably works just as well!! Still at auction & it'll probably fetch more than £50 + P&P. Horses for courses though, time will tell. Regards.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE