Swedish M90 Parka, quilted hood. 190 height

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I'm looking for a new/hardly used Swedish M90 parka with a quilted hood, not the roll away hood.

190cm height and at least a 44" chest :)

If anyone knows of any in a surplus shop without a website, please let me know. My local shop had 3, by the time I drove in to get one, they'd been sold.:cussing:

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I'm looking for a new/hardly used Swedish M90 parka with a quilted hood, not the roll away hood.

190cm height and at least a 44" chest :)

If anyone knows of any in a surplus shop without a website, please let me know. My local shop had 3, by the time I drove in to get one, they'd been sold.:cussing:

Hi Pete,

Sorry to hijack but exactly is your local surplus shop?
There isnt a surplus shop for miles and miles near Costa del March so it would be handy if there are any that are still open in P boro

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Second Front, Dogsthorpe, Peterborough dude :)

Its a good one-quite small but well stocked and v friendly with good prices too. Not on the net though.

Thanks J, it was the 190 I was after-I've a long back and arms. Gait of a Gorilla :)

charliefoxtrot

Sep 9, 2011
North Lancs, UK.
I got one this size (190/75) in mint used condition for £17.50 a couple or three weeks ago at Military Mart in Ormskirk. When I was there they'd had a big bale just delivered, so maybe worth a bell. I was served by Paul. HTH, good luck, they rawk !

PS. Soz just seen you want quilted hood, they did have some of those as well so worth a try. I may add a liner/ruff to my hood, not hard to do so you may want to consider doing same. You poss could go up to the 85 size for 44" +.

Last edited:

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Ive been searching through my fav's since seeing this post trying to find where i got mine from last year,its a 190 -85 (im 6ft 3 - 46 chest and its big on me) it was unissued still in sealed bag,will keep searching though.

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Thanks Guys :)

All the above were rolled hood or not in stock. I'll phone Military mart now and that size sounds about right-190/75 or 85 sounds right-I'm a 44 chest.

Fur ruffes rule! I made a coyote ruff last year-miles better than synthetic ime.

Edit; Mil mart sold out now too, and they were advertised as lined hoods :11doh:

Last edited:

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Thanks 9inch! Its not a lined hood but right size and price. Good work. :)

I'll get one and line the hood myself.

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Fail again. I put one in my basket, went to pay, my basket had emptied and its now showing 1 available that they don't have in stock :confused: No answer on the phone either to check whats going on.

I've found one in Sweden but they want £50 for it and £35 shipping :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE