Swedish "Cordura" Rucksack W/Frame

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

Selous

No. Looks interesting, though the compartment looks a little small. I suppose you can carry a lot-tent, sleeping bag etc. on the shelf at the bottom. But then what about when you wanted to use it for a day sack-no tent needed. I suspect you would find the bag too small, and begrudge the wasted space below it. Can you detach the bag from the frame? That would be useful. I've seen a similar design somewhere, described as "swedish" with a frame but a full length compartment. I'll try to find it. 'Luck

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
Looks lika a medic backpack. Basically a version of the LK35, but with space removed for the medkit. Could also be one of the airforce versions of the LK35, the had a variety.

Not in use anymore.

Swede

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2006
Sweden Roslagen
@ big_swede

You´re right, it´s the medic version. The frame and the belt is the same as in the bigger 70 L, K. The air force had another backpack. The carrying harness wasn´t even padded. But there was a strap (not padded) to put around your waist. Even the frame (compared with 35-70 L, K) is different. Look at the picture from rycochet down below. The whole frame (air force version) is like the part of the steel frame just in front of the waistbelt (medic version). Link: (scroll down to "Ryggsäck ST lätt, beg. 75.00"
http://www.surplus.se/component/option,com_virtuemart/page,shop.browse/category_id,35/Itemid,26/ . /Swede

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE