Swedish barrel knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Like, what do you want??

I have a billhook in need of refurb, a WW2 saw that rolls up and a polish civvy entrenching tool

Thats just for starters

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Pictures of what you are wanting to swap would be really useful.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
very interested mate any chance of some pictures - theirs fair amount of variety to these

stekker

Forager
Aug 21, 2009
holland
Depending of the condition of the knife, I have a custom-made folding camp/bucksaw.
It's made of meranti, foldable with no loose parts which you can loose.
The whole construction just "clicks" together so you don't have to use a bag.

Greetings Theo.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I might be interested but some pics would help. As mentioned there are various sizes and makers so it would be great to see them. I have plenty to swap for the right one...

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Any pictures ... ?

define interesting things?
also any pics?

Pictures of what you are wanting to swap would be really useful.

any chance of some pictures

Depending of the condition of the knife,

some pics would help.

Did you send the pics of the others you spoke about?

I'm very interested but, like everyone above, I want to see some pics of what you're offering up.

Finesportingcollectablesltd.co.uk/knives.htm have examples of unusual and also interesting

But what do your barrel knives look like?

As Barn Owl said at the start, you need (it's a requirement of the forum rules) to state a trade value on each item offered up for swapping.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Deliverance, this thread is tarting to look pointless and your last comment is just a wind up for people that have asked politely for pictures of the items that you want to swap, if you do not have any then say so, if you're not serious about the swap apologise and say so, if this carries on as it is we'll just bin the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE