swedish army trianga multi fuel

giz

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2007
devon
just thought that i would share my idea on here with you all
was looking at the triangas the other day at my local outdoors shop at darts farm outside exeter anyway they sell a gas bit for them £40 i think so you can run them on gas
i myself have the swedish army version and it started me thinking it would be a good idea
i bought a primus gravity stove on ebay second hand for about a £8 i think a while ago for a spare to the one i already have so what i have done is to undo the srew on top and removed the legs now when i run out of meths while camping i can sit the gas ring ontop of my burner and use gas it works a treat just the right size i have pics if i can work out how to post them and last time i went for a week i used gas most of the time
now how do you post pics

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
hi Giz,

i mod'ed my normal trangia to accept an alpine stove burner, just used a big drill bit and a file on the base to make a hole so the tap and hose fitted through, bit more work on the steel army ones i would suspect ?:)

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
hi Giz,

i mod'ed my normal trangia to accept an alpine stove burner, just used a big drill bit and a file on the base to make a hole so the tap and hose fitted through, bit more work on the steel army ones i would suspect ?:)

giz

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2007
devon
hi Giz,

now work needed on the stove itself fits great i just unscewed the legs and removed them and the reflector shield at the base and your left with the burner itself which just sits on top of the meths burner i got with the cooker

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE