Swedish Army Trangia's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Erm pass - at an educated guess I would say probably (obviously not the burner :D ) however I may be wrong. I know some metals react badly with dishwasher detergents (mainly plated stuff I think) so it might be worth googling to be sure :)

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Came home last night to find it sitting on the mat for me.
Gave it a run out in the garden earlier today, grand stuff.
Nice one Silverback!!

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Looks like they have all found their homes successfully and the new owners are all happy so therefore so am I - thanks to all those that bought one and enjoy them - this is one of those bits of kit that you find yourself making excuses to use because they are so much fun :D

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
Silverback said:
Looks like they have all found their homes successfully and the new owners are all happy so therefore so am I - thanks to all those that bought one and enjoy them - this is one of those bits of kit that you find yourself making excuses to use because they are so much fun :D

VERY happy with mine! Thank you very much for sorting it all out. Hope to return the favor one day.

John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE