Swedish Army Trangia's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
There is a chance I may be able to get hold of some Swedish Army Trangia's. They work out at around £11.50 each which will include post and packing. They may have some superficial signs of use i.e scratches or minor dents from carrying etc. They come with the two pans, windshield, burner and fuel bottle. I could probably drive the price down a bit if purchasing a few

I wanted to get a feel for interest/numbers before committing

Probably needs no introduction but typical photos and description here (Good link for spare washers as well ;) )

Edit: Best price I can get is £10.00 each (which includes P&P) for minimum of 10 so file your interest and if I can get 10 people I will go for it, if not nothing lost :) . I will take first 10 definite replies as the official list :)

List now as follows

MacFeegle x 1 PAID & SENT
John Dixon x 3 PAID & SENT
matt-w x 1 PAID & SENT
Hunter_zero x 1 PAID & SENT
Northsky x 1 PAID & SENT
bent stick x 1 PAID & SENT
Bhod x 1 PAID & SENT
dommyracer x 1 PAID & SENT

ALL GONE

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
matt-w said:
Do you take paypal Silverback?

Matt.
Yes mate and I forgot to mention I will eat the Paypal fees as well. I can also take a cheque or postal order. I won't be asking for payment until I need to place the order :)

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Reeto,

Can you put me down for one please?

I think it's 3% for paypal isn't it? if so it works out at approx 32p extra which I insist on adding mate as they can add up and I feel it wouldn't be right for you to swallow it esp as you are sorting them at such a bargain price anyway :)

Cheers,

Matt.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
No honestly mate I have benefitted from a couple of members on here that have sent me stuff for free so I think I can afford to ride the PayPal charges ;)

Levi

Feb 11, 2007
North Yorks.
I may be speaking out of place here but this place sells them for £4.50 (P&P is £5.95, so it's still the same price, but that is per order, rather than per item if you're planning on buying a few things). I have no affiliation with the company, but was just thinking it might save Silverback the trouble of co-ordinating a group buy (or prove to be a cheaper supplier).

Sorry if this post is unwelcome here, that's the last thing I want for my first post.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
:eek: That is a good price and seems to be the real deal. I am happy to shut this down if people prefer to go their own way (this one is actually 5p cheaper and as Levi has stated could be purchased along with other kit. I will not be offended if those that have already committed would prefer to go down this route instead oh yeah and welcome Levi :)

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Silverback said:
:eek: That is a good price and seems to be the real deal. I am happy to shut this down if people prefer to go their own way (this one is actually 5p cheaper and as Levi has stated could be purchased along with other kit. I will not be offended if those that have already committed would prefer to go down this route instead oh yeah and welcome Levi :)

Or maybe point this out to your supplier Silverback in the hope for another ten bob off ;)

Matt.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
matt-w said:
Or maybe point this out to your supplier Silverback in the hope for another ten bob off ;)

Matt.
Good point - I can't contact until tomorrow now but will see what I can do. I have previously purchased a fair bit of kit for my son's Beaver camp from this supplier so I might need to remind him that Beavers grow into Cubs who then grow into Scouts and they are always gonna need kit! :D . I will go in for an even tenner and see how I get on.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I have spoken to the supplier this morning and have managed to negotiate the price down to £10 (inclusive of P&P) on the strength of the link provided by Levi and the fact that I am likely to provide ongoing business :) Original post now edited to reflect the new price :)

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Right this one is now a goer. As previously stated, if the remaining set is not taken I will keep it as a spare for myself so I am going to go ahead and place the order. I will PM all names on the list with both my PayPal address and my home address (for cheque or postal order) the total cost is £10.00 all in for each set. I will update on progress and notify when they are being sent out.

Please do not pay until I have confirmed receipt of the goods

Hope you all enjoy them, mine is my favourite bit of kit :)

Regards

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE