Swazi Tahr Anorak, Goretex.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Bargain at £200!

This is the original version, made from goretex, instead of aegis.

Dark Green.

Same colour as this one:

[video=youtube;GQWD241z0Y4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQWD241z0Y4[/video]

Same specs as this one: http://www.swazi.co.nz/shop/jackets/tahr-anorak/

[Except mine is the original gore tex and originally cost more money than the Aegis fabric.]

In really excellent condition. No wear anywhere, seams are perfect. I've tried to show that in detail in the photos.
Has been taken care of, mainly used for dog walking, not hunting, or crawling about in etc.
and nikwaxed with the proper goretex wash and cleaner.

One of the very best bushcraft jackets for your buck.

Would fit from 40" chest up to 44" chest.

THERE ARE NO MARKS ON THIS COAT, ITS THE CAMERA WHICH IS SHOWING small black dots.

IMG_1373.jpg
IMG_1367.jpg IMG_1361.jpg IMG_1364.jpg IMG_1366.jpg IMG_1365.jpg

Only reason Im selling, I have 7 or 8 jackets, and dont need that many. Becoming rare to find, you wont find a better bushcraft jacket than this IMO.

Bank Transfer please.

Thankyou.

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
You know you want it............:).............someone snatch it up quick. Posted here first for the members of this forum, Before I post it on the hunting life, ebay, the stalking directory and BB etc.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Any interest in trades? In the middle of a house move so all my cash is being eaten up!

Not really mate, could do with cash, thanks! Sorry.

Ive put this up on a huntng website this morning, so expect it to go pretty quickly.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Oh, Mr Mantanna sent me that one too.

It is a large size. I am a 44/45 myself. And normally take an XL
Its an absolutely fine fit on me and very warm with a base layer under, but I wouldnt want to put a thick sweater under it. It might feel a bit restrictive then. But its that warm even below zero with abase layer it would be cosy. Its not a shell like an arceteryx. Its thicker than that, bushwhacking gear.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE