Swap snugpak jungle bag and tenth wonder sargasso tarp and hornet hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

allfatherodin

Oct 24, 2011
hitchhiking europe
Hey all, so its getting to be winter time and im travelling in greece. Im sleeping in constantly lower temps, it will be 0 celsius soon, and i use a wool blanket and likely soon my emergency blanket to stay warm in this thing...I would like to swap for a warmer more wintery friendly bag. If needed i would be willing to chip in some money as well. Im heading for athens soon so i should be able to ship from there... But im also going to try trading it away there as well. Its a grat bag for summer and early fall but the 7 celsius comfort rating is a stretch, thats for sure. Also i have realized how much i rely on trees or posts to hook my tarp up to, and usually cant be bothered to hitch the hammock these days. So i have a sargasso storm tarp, green hornet hammock with whoopie slings, and the waterproof/windproof underlayer. One tiny hole in the bug netting, but otherwise my gear is in great shape. And i like it all, but it just isnt as good as i thought for my kind of travelling.For the tarp/hammock i would like a tent. I like those vango tents, but something stealthy, reasonably lightweight, and roomy for a 6'2 guy with his berghaus vulcan would be great.I realize shipping costs from and to greece may be a wee bit high but inquiring doesnt hurt, eh?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE