Svord Peasant Orange Only

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kikatito

Jun 15, 2009
S. Lanarkshire
Was just reading the Thread on British Blades.
I am really looking forward to getting these in the post,

THANKS VERY MUCH for organising this group buy

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I think it is too late now - the order went in a week or so ago. You might be lucky if someone pulls out of if a few extra have been ordered.

I believe that the order is made in NZ, delivered to the UK, then we will be told what the final cost is (delivery, import tax and VAT shared equally between all customers), we pay by Paypal, we get Svord in orange.

Simples. ;)

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
AFAIK things are in hand. The original group buy bod has gone AWOL for whatever reason but Danzo has stepped in and with offers of help, is trying to get the train back on the rails.

Don't despair, she'll be right.:D

Danzo

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 8, 2004
Close to Sherwood
Hi everyone

The group buy will be going ahead. Jon Moore has unfortunately not been in touch with Svord for many weeks and Bryan the owner was getting very worried as he was sitting on 135 knives worth almost NZ$3000. We exchanged several concerned emails

I promised Bryan that BB/BCUK would not let him down, and last night spoke to Jon who has promised me that he will get Bryan the money by Monday.

I'm not sure how things will progress after that, but everyone should get the knives they have requested.

Danzo

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
I don't mean at all to be rude, but I really don't see the attraction for this "SVORD PEASANT" after watching that youtube review video linked to on page 1 of this thread!! Don't get it...

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
I don't mean at all to be rude, but I really don't see the attraction for this "SVORD PEASANT" after watching that youtube review video linked to on page 1 of this thread!! Don't get it...

A good, strong knife which is EDC-able and cheap enough to lose or give away. Fun to play about with too.:)

IanM

Nomad
Oct 11, 2004
UK
Sorry folks but I have had enough of this. I hate to do this but I am withdrawing from this group buy and will go my own way.

Perhaps someone else would like to step into number 20?

1. W00dsmoke
2. XXScottishwolfXX = now taken by bushcrafty1
3. forest fella
4. forest fella
5. puub
6. mt350
7. mt350
8. Melonfish
9. gsfgaz
10. nigelp
11. Grebby
12.Kikatito
13.Kikatito
14.Ratbag
15.Ratbag
16.dave1942
17.dave1942
18.DFCA
19.DFCA
20. Withdrawn
21.JohnC
22.Belzeebob23
23. Pryderi
24 chelks
25. bushcrafty1
26. mayfly
27. Swampy99
28. Swyn.
29. Swyn
30. mikey p
31. hiho
32. CBJ
33.Peter_t
34. DFCA (3rd one please)
35. ol smokey
36. FGYT
37 Nickthechippy
38. JFW
39.lewiman201

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE