Svord peasant knife. A few mods! pic heavy!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I have some nice slabs of bog oak to mod the handle on my Svord.
Now that I've seen yours I think I will get started.Nice job.
I like the thought of it as an edc too as it's a great blade to work with.
Nice looking knife now Samon.Big "Well done" to Mark for those scales too.
Cheers , Simon

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Looks great, they're nice little knives. I wish I still had mine now! As for the edc bit I prefer to take it off the tip as you get more power cutting from the back of the blade but that's just my preferance. Nice work and the HillBill scales look lush.

I did consider taking some off the tip but I like the blade shape and didn't want to change it unless it proves over time to not be of use.

the scales are currently taking a 2 day linseed oil bath which I will rub in and buff tomorrow so a new darker colour is most likely to occur!

Steve-48 so much can be done to them! just check google for some amazing mods, great steel on them too so paying a bit more for new scales or new material is actually worth it.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Good job dude!! look a hell of a lot better with some nice scales hey!!! Iv but a drop point on mine and took a wee bit off the bottom section to make it a UK legal.

steve mate, this will be yours in a few days! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE