Svord Drop Point Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Air Pirate

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2009
Nashville, TN, USA
I know alot of folks have and love the Svord Peasant Knife. I started looking around at the Svord website and really like the look of the Economy Drop Point knife. Does anyone own one or had the chance to play with one? If so, what is your opinion?

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I know alot of folks have and love the Svord Peasant Knife. I started looking around at the Svord website and really like the look of the Economy Drop Point knife. Does anyone own one or had the chance to play with one? If so, what is your opinion?

Did you do a search? In 2006 they where quite populair and had quite a following on here :)

Mountainwalker

Forager
Oct 30, 2008
Sydney
I purchased one a month back. It's a nice knife, not a flash looking unit, not a posers knife. It's sturdy and utilitarian, (in a good way). It has a convex grind, a deep sheath that ends near the top of the handle. I guess if your after a knife to use and abuse then this would be a great knife. To be honest I have not had an opportunity to put it to work (next few weeks). Sorry, that probably does not help you out much. At the time of buying I did some research online and the reviews were all good. For the money, I think it is a good investment.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I've been using and abusing mine for a few years now.
Still razor sharp, surprisingly comfortable handle.
Plus it looks non-threatening to sheeple when out with the scouts.
I think I'll take it out for a spin when I go camping next weekend.

When I first got it, it managed to cut all the way through a sheet of A4 paper under the blades own weight.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE