SUUNTO precision compass FS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
Earth- for awhile longer...
My long walking days are sadly over due to an injury so my beloved compass needs a new adventurer! is that you?
A1 condition comes with little pouch as shown and lanyard ring (although I always kept it in its pouch)
Sighting with magnifyer displaying both sight to and reverse bearing
For sale at £48 inc Paypal & RMSD

The Prismatic has a superbly clear and open to light prismatic sighting system. Thanks to the construction it is extremely easy to obtain accurate reading even in low light conditions. It is equipped with a open light, parallax free prismatic magnification (10x) sighting system, on top of the aluminium housing.

Capsule: Anti-static liquid filled for optimal dampening of the Sightmeter card.

Compass card: Dual aluminium with precision scale and a transparent compass card with precision scale and is equipped with a top scale for direct readings on the top of the capsule at the lubber line. Sapphire jewel bearing for friction free movement of the card allowing fast and accurate readings.

Accuracy: Max +-0.5° from true magnetic course with precision sighting. Max +-1.0° from true magnetic course with direct reading at the lubber line on top of the capsule.

Attachments

• DSCN1752.JPG
    DSCN1752.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 82

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE