Gear Sale

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
The following items for sale as i have too much kit and need to thin things out.

- Gelert compact backpacking gas stove [in the msr pocket rocket mould], only used a couple of times. looks like new, comes in a durable plastic storage case. £11 posted

- Duracell aluminium LED torch in belt pouch, unused. £6 posted

- Highlander adventure hooded poncho in DPM. This is a good quality ripstop item, not cheapy plastic. This has been stored in my pack for about 12 months but never used. £20 posted

- 600 ml stainless steel water bottle [unused] with nesting SS cup [please note one of the attachment point for the handle has become detached - still works but may or may not be any easy repair so basically a freebie £7 posted

- Craghoppers CHT550 Dri-Pac TT 50 Litre Backpack

This pack has been used once with the odd very very light scuff / mark here and there but is otherwise in excellent condition. The rucksack is black in colour with green trim Features: Adjustable back system 50 Litres regular back length Flow Motion 3D Aerator back X-Lock front compression system Sternum strap Cord lock entry Side pockets, Lid pocket External mesh pocket, Internal zipped mesh pocket, Internal key clip Triple stitched & capped seams Waveform hip belt Automatic shoulder width adjustment please note the roll top waterproof inner is also included review here: http://www.go4awalk.com/product-rev...cs/craghoppers-cht550-dri-pac-tt-50-litre.php This is a very good quality rucksack with an extremely comfy back, shoulder and wait straps. front and lid zipped pockets and a velcro hoop (for your bivvy pole?) + mesh pocket and an ideal size for multi day overnighters. £50

CamelBak Highwire 25 litre pack [black/grey] - brand new and unused [includes a brand new 3 litre bladder]

Hydration backpack with ultralight materials for your adventures will carry extra layers, rain gear, food, head lamp, trail map, trekking poles, media, sunglasses

Features
Capacity 25L (22L + 3L Reservoir
Pack weight 810g
Dimensions: 56 x 28 x 22 cm
Lightweight Ventilated backpanel
Harness: Independent Suspension with perforated foam and Slider Sternum Strap
Belt: Load bearing with cargo pockets
Suggested load range: 4.5-11.5kg

Features
Ultra-Light materials
Quick stash overflow pocket
Four point compression straps
Side stretch pockets
Tool attachment
Sunglasses pocket

£60

- Vango Globetrotter GTB - 8 litre waist pack / bum bag with air force venting lumbar system, green / tan / black in colour. zipped main compartment with Velcro front pocket and drawcord side mesh pockets, unused with tag attached £12 posted. sold

- Aluminum 3 piece nesting Billy Can Cookset with bail arms for hanging over fires [all unused] with drawstring bag £15 posted. SOLD

- Chagsheg classics fishing/hunting/bushcraft waist coat in olive green. Little used, good condition loads of pockets, size L. £12

- MTP shoulder bag - excellent condition - lots of pockets - £25

- Nike ACG (F3-EKN) Rucksack - excellent quality pack - hydration compatible, excellent and robust yoke style shoulder harness, chest and waist straps, 1 internal and 1 external zipped pocket, zipped waist strap pocket and lower front stash pocket [very useful - i used this for carrying my axe, stove and waterproof]. Also has a mobile phone pouch for the shoulder strap which is missing from the picture but will be included. (occasionally Nike throws out a good piece of kit - this in my opinion is one of them] £37.

- Pocket stove [clone]

This is a laser cut copy of the pocket stove, a flat pack, clip together multi fuel cooking stove.
simplicity and functionality along with bomb proof reliability, for cook pots and military shaped mugs up to 10-12 cm in diameter. it also provides a pot support as well as windshield for most variations of pop can meths (denatured alcohol) burners. The adjustable platform offers two burn heights, the top slot for esbit/hexamine tablets and the other for organic matter and pop can stoves. Brand new £16. SOLD

- Wooden turned Hobo hand reel with large internal compartment for fishing tackle and a cork stopper, fishing line and tackle incuded. Never used. £20

- Sturdy leather container [approx 3 1/2 " diameter and 4 1/2 " high] with close fitting lid. Very nice piece and ideal for all manner of bushy storage solutions [brew kit, firelighting etc]. ideal for nesting inside a billy can. £12 SOLD

- First Aid manuals x 2 [both excellent condition] £6 each]

- Military multimat thermal sleep mat. Olive Green. Unused in storage bag. £22 TRADED

- Bike mate clip on saddle pack with Bikemate mini pump both brand new [brand new multi tool and puncture repair kit also included] the puncture repair kit is a few years old but has never been used. £12.

Trades wise would be interested in a HA Trangia 27, crook knife other than a mora, .

pics to follow
regards
max

Last edited:

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Trying to upload pictures - not working for me right now

If you are interested in a particular item please PM your email address and i'll send a pic from my iphone. Hopefully will have sorted pics in thread soon

regards
Max
UOTE=jimp;1361493]hi, interested in the mtp bag mate.[/QUOTE]

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi

I can send pics via PM to your email

cant post pics at the mo as I have lost my digital camera

you could also google 'MTP shoulder / ammo bag' for pics

regards
Max

QUOTE=AdamSon;1371418]Any pics of the mtp shoulder bag?[/QUOTE]

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.