Sussex New Year Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I've found out I'm going skiing for a week that weekend so it's very unlikely that I'll make it down.
I have got to drop one of my grinding machines near there for it's service on the friday so I might pop my head in for a brew and to say Hi.

Cheers,

Bam. :D

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Folks, sorry about this but work is preventing me from attending. I have to pop over to Stockholm for a couple of weeks

have a great time and post some pictures so I know what I've missed

David

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
moduser said:
Folks, sorry about this but work is preventing me from attending. I have to pop over to Stockholm for a couple of weeks

have a great time and post some pictures so I know what I've missed

David

sorry you cant make it. Stockholm for a couple of weeks what hardships we suffer.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Do any of you coming to the meet happen to have a hennessy hammock, mine arrived in the post today, and I can't get the bloodly thing up and tensioned correctly. The centre line seems to sit under my back and is actually quite uncomfortable, is this normal or am I being a muppet!

Hopefully one of you can show me the error of my ways on saturday. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Agile

Forager
Dec 27, 2006
Bournemouth, Dorset
Hi Wayne,

Looks like I am a little late to join in this bash as I have organised and paid for a hotel the other end of Surrey that weekend - How often do you organise these little events and when do you suppose the next one will be (assuming i'm invited :) )

Thanks

Agile

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
Would have liked to have made it, but unfortunately I'm off skiing.

Given this is my first time, I'll probably spend most of my time sitting down in the snow (or maybe making a snow hole?).

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
ESpy said:
Would have liked to have made it, but unfortunately I'm off skiing.

Given this is my first time, I'll probably spend most of my time sitting down in the snow (or maybe making a snow hole?).
It only takes a couple of hours to master the basics,it all down hill from there.
Have fun(unavoidable).

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Id love to go skiing again.

I have the weekend free, is anyone going from North wilts so I can get a lift?

Steve K

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2004
Eastleigh, Hampshire
Hi Wayne et al,

I'm afaid I'm going to have to wimp out this time. I am full of cold just at the moment and wouldn't want my coughing and sneezing to disturb the peace and quiet.

Put a log on the fire for me and I'll catch you another time.

Cheers
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE