Sussex Bushcraft group meet for March: 24th/25th at Broadstone Warren

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
And what's the issue with coming from Hampshire then? Don't let them bully you Ninja, I don't live in either east or west Sussex. I'm a Hampshire ex pat living in Surrey, we can have our own ghetto camp.

In case people haven't spotted it yet, but this meet is when the clocks go forward. So that will be an hours less snoring this time round.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
For those of you who don't know, this is Jack:
keith_int.jpg
Wish I could grow that much facial hair. Oh and by the way, revenge is a dish best served cold and late at night.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Parenting fail. Wasn't til I got home I remembered its my boys 1st birthday on 24th! And apparently he doesn't want to come camping, so i'll have to give this one a miss unfortunately.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
The 1st birthday party is the easiest - most of the babies won't be walking. It's subsequent ones where it goes nuts!

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Snoring I don't know what you mean... I have not heard any snoring at these meets. Foam earplugs are worth having though.

I best get the forge out to check that it is all working & check that all the tools are there. I have a couple of roughed out 01 knife blanks we can have a go at hammering an edge on.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Im hoping to see the local Farrier prior to the next meet so will see if he has any old rasps we can have - keep you posted

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I like fettling do I.
Finished making my HSS draw knife yesterday, going to try it out this morning on some spatulas.
As to snoring, there should be two camps one for those who do and one for those who don't.
I wonder which camp I'd be in.

hemdale

Nomad
Jan 30, 2012
London
Hey guys,

Just received the Fallkniven S1 from HH. Now I really have to Broadstone asap and try this little with all of you guys !

hellobayo

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2012
Redhill
Work has blocked this website! I have successfully negotiated a weekend pass too. Please can someone add me to the list?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE