Sussex Bushcraft group meet for APRIL: 21st/22nd at Broadstone Warren - FORGE Time!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 3, 2012
East Sussex
1 Neumo
2 Spandit (both nights)
3 Kep (possibly +2 depending on the boys exams and their other commitments)
4 SimonH - I'll bring some organic burgers for Spandit because he's such a terrific guy
5 widu13 plus mob.
6 Hugo
7 Swallow + 1
8 Jack
9 Sparex - (both nights)
10 peter_t
11 Wildbill
12 Loenja (il do my best to come)
13 coldmale85 (both nights)

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I just need to know what i need to do to sign up for it, how/who to pay etc,looking forward to meeting you guys,cheers,Lee

Looking forward to meeting you too. You're already signed up, just bring £5 per 24 hour period (you've written 2 nights, so bring £10) - Neumo normally collects the money... we trust that he actually gives it to Broadstone! :D

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Ich bedauere sehr, über Ihre Panzer hören, aber hoffe, dass Ihre Portion Pommes ging einen Weg, um Sie aufzumuntern.

SpareX

Tenderfoot
Mar 14, 2012
Kent
just got a couple of bargains for the meet guys

sleeping bag - http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/tr...g-bags/microlite-1400-sleeping-bag-p2759.aspx

sent last one back as decided i paid way to much for what i needed maybe i went a bit gear nuts first off :p

also got this
http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/backpacks/all/large-50l/016815-tor-65l-p6694.aspx?cl=BLACK

ruck sack seem ok and well made its nice on my back plenty big enough i hope :D

happy with that starting to understand that for what i need things for i dont need to spend arm and a leg :D

see you guys soon

SpareX

Tenderfoot
Mar 14, 2012
Kent
Had a rummage through the garage and have found 3 spare sleeping bags seem like 2 season bags

im going to attempt to make a under blanket with one when i come to the meet i am happy to bring the other 2 along if anyone has any projects for them :) let me know

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Wow, you really are the sleeping bag magnate (bagnate?)

To make an UQ you really need a sewing machine. You can fudge it with kilt pins etc. but sewing by hand would take a long time

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
New kit looks good - I'm sure you'll be fine. At worst you'll wake up feeling a bit chilly but you're unlikely to get hypothermia.

SpareX

Tenderfoot
Mar 14, 2012
Kent
gunna use a under mat just to take th chill of my bag got a old foam one

ye it will take a while but when were sitting about will keep my hands busy :)

just got my wild gas stove looks awesome pictures and review incoming :D

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I might bring some sausages this time as they are residing in the freezer, SHMBO got them from my bacon man, these are very spacial and it looks like I'll have to guard them as Jack is going to be around.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE