Sussex BCUK Meet fo JULY: weekend of July 27th/28th 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rico

Aug 23, 2010
Betchworth, Surrey
I'm on standby on Friday night, but so long as I don't get too much work, I'll be there Saturday.

1 Neumo
2 Mesquite (Fri - Sun)
3 Elen (fri-sun)
4 Rockmonkey
5 Crosslandkelly
6 Hugo
7 spandit, not sure which days
8 verywildbill, both days
9 Dave (both days)
10 Rico (Satuday night if I can)

Hugo, i'll trade you biscuits/nuts/teabags for a pole if they are fairly heat resistant. I suspect the resin used might burn when used as a blow poker though.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
You could use the metal end nearest the fire and hope for the best but it won't beat the Monkeyboy magnetic blow poker.
I'd go nuts for a biscuit, it's yours. :p

Last edited:

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I am looking forward to this meet & it is filling up nicely. It will be nice to see some old faces again and to meet the new ones. Hopefully it will still be as warm as it has been lately. Am off to the gamefair this weekend, so may have some new toys to play with.

Hugo

Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Looking forward to this months meet, good amount of folk coming and good weather as well, what more could we ask for.
I'll try and bring some green wood for the spoon carvers amongst us.
Got a new DD frontline hammock to use so hoping for a good nights swing.
See you there on Friday peeps.

Elen Sentier

REQUEST - pse may I see other folk's hammocks? I'm still a touch uncertain about my WBRR - which will be coming and is available for anyone to see/try - and would very much appreciate seeing other hammocks. I know there are some good ones coming and people with far more experience than me so would like to learn more.

I'm also brining my DD Travel hammock too ... a foot in each hammock :rofl:

Hugo

Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Hi Elen, I have yet to try out my new hammock but hope to use it on Wednesday whilst out with my bumble buddies, the one that I usually use I made myself from two layers of rip stop nylon, that will now be used as a sit hammock.
Plenty of people at camp to help you rig yours up I should think.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
I think I'd better give this one a miss to give me a chance to sort out all our stuff for the Bushmoot.

Have a good one!

1 Neumo
2 Mesquite (Fri - Sun)
3 Elen (fri-sun)
4 Rockmonkey
5 Crosslandkelly
6 Hugo
7 spandit, not sure which days
8 verywildbill, both days
9 Dave (both days)
10 Rico (Satuday night if I can)

Hugo

Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Don't go out of your way Elen, these boys always have plenty of things to eat, anyway it's a grand gesture you are making and I thank you for my biscuit in advance.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE