survivors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wettstuff

Tenderfoot
Oct 14, 2005
Ascot
Does anyone no if thats available on dvd or video anywhere (the last train). had a hunt roiund but cant even find which channel it was on!
I remeber it well, mercedes sprinter van in blue, crossbows and a jaguar or panther (well a bl&@dy big black cat of some sort anyway)

Found a review of the show

http://www.action-tv.org.uk/guides/lasttrain.htm
Mark

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
I sent an e-mail asking just this some time ago. At the time they were not planning on releasing it on vid/DVD, but it has been shown on Gold since then.

Wettstuff said:
Does anyone no if thats available on dvd or video anywhere (the last train). had a hunt roiund but cant even find which channel it was on!
I remeber it well, mercedes sprinter van in blue, crossbows and a jaguar or panther (well a bl&@dy big black cat of some sort anyway)

Found a review of the show

http://www.action-tv.org.uk/guides/lasttrain.htm
Mark

garbo

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2006
uk
For me back then a better series was Lukes kingdom about a convict sent to Australia check that one out

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Is it out on DVD?
garbo said:
For me back then a better series was Lukes kingdom about a convict sent to Australia check that one out

There is a chance that they will be making six one hour episodes, due mainly to the Daleks re-incarnation...Both works of Terry Nation

LS

GearGuru

Forager
Jun 7, 2006
Market Deeping
Amazon sell it - I'm renting it from them and watching it that way. Hasn't acting styles changed sinse the 70's - and hollow sounding sets - thank god.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
I remeber the bit where she drove over a cross roads without stopping to look and somebody moaned as it would be just their luck to met another car.

I think of that bit most mornings on the way to work as I go through a junction just like it and occasional I get the urge to just drive across and see what happens :eek:

I could never understand why the didn't just raid a supermarket and nick all the tins! Plus what did they use for loo paper? :confused:

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Zodiak said:
I remeber the bit where she drove over a cross roads without stopping to look and somebody moaned as it would be just their luck to met another car.

I think of that bit most mornings on the way to work as I go through a junction just like it and occasional I get the urge to just drive across and see what happens :eek:

I could never understand why the didn't just raid a supermarket and nick all the tins! Plus what did they use for loo paper? :confused:

They did in the third episode and were challenged by Wormsleys' new government, there was also the worry of disease, and gangs of ferol humans.

And yes the early sets were awful, and so were some of the props they were using...The people at the BBC don't use the toilet, well back in the 70's they didn't...lol

LS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE