survivalvrienden belgie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bartjen 2

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2006
belgium
hallo ik zoek eigenlijk een groepje uit belgie om eventueel in praktijk survivaltechnieken en ervaringen uit te wisselen :You_Rock_

beach bum

On a new journey
Jul 15, 2004
cardiff
Hoi Bartjen :) Meest mensen op dit forum geen vlaamse spreken :rolleyes:

Your quest for information and exchange of experience, is best done using the the seach facility at the top of the page, there are a few members in Belgium and the Netherlands here that may be able to help you ;)

The only thing I know of is this website :-

http://www.tornakbushcraft.nl/

hope this helps :D

regards

beach bum

black_kissa

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2006
N/A
Hello Bartjen,

Welcome! Indeed there are quite a few people from NL/B around here.
Coming up in NL is the Dutch Bushcraftweekend on Nov. 4/5. There probably will be some visitors from Belgium, too, so maybe we see you there? See www.bushcraftweekend.nl. You can find some more Dutch links there which might get you started...

Live and Love,
Anneke

Goliath

Forager
Jun 19, 2006
Netherlands
black_kissa said:
Hello Bartjen,

Welcome! Indeed there are quite a few people from NL/B around here.
Coming up in NL is the Dutch Bushcraftweekend on Nov. 4/5. There probably will be some visitors from Belgium, too, so maybe we see you there? See www.bushcraftweekend.nl. You can find some more Dutch links there which might get you started...

Live and Love,
Anneke
Well that looks interesting :) I'll check it out and maybe you'll see me too :lmao:

Bjorn Victor

Forager
Apr 3, 2006
Belgium
Hey Bartjen,

You could check out www.stb.be

They are a Lofty Wiseman certified survival school.

I did the basic and the subarctic course and have the Wiseman diploma in front of me as we speak erm... write.

Veel plezier!! (this means have fun in Dutch!)

Bjorn

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
hey ik ben van belgië streek vlaams brabant van waar ben jij ? en hoe oud?

Simon, please post in english - as it can be seen as rude posting in a language that the majority of the boards can't speak / read. If you post Bartjen a Private Message, than of course your use Dutch.

An interesting site (dutch), with a large Belgian contingent can be found here

http://forum.bushcraftnederland.nl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE