Survival Kit Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
looking at how it sits on this guy

Thermite002.jpg

I'd say it would be ok, it looks like more a of a drop leg pouch than a waist pack

slasha9

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Cannock
woodlife.ning.com
Hiya guys! I've been watching this thread with interest and now that I have field tested my own candidate I thought I would chip in,

DSC00256.jpg

this cost about £12 from Millets earlier this year,after I got fed up in Cumbria constantly digging in my pack for the same items time and again

DSC00255.jpg

my loadout now consists on firesteel/match book in the little velcro pocket, folding spork, Leatherman Wave and sharpener in the first zipped pocket then all the rest ( plasters, antiseptic wipes and the ususal pain killers etc go into the little interior slip pockets, the Maglite Solitaire slots into a stretch holder, post-it pad and pencil go into the mesh zip section, tampons and lighter in the main section, where the detachable key clip has a little freebie thing on it that is compass, whistle and torch all in one, there is a final zip pocket that I stored some Trioxane in.
DSC00257.jpg

this is inside the main pocket, showing all the little internal dividers, mesh pocket and the keyclip

slasha9

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Cannock
woodlife.ning.com
DSC00258.jpg

This is the fastener on the back that is really secure
DSC00259.jpg

this is the top of the belt sleeve, showing the two rings that take the (supplied) shoulder strap, probably the best thing about the belt fixing is the because it runs right to the top of the pouch then when you are wearing it then it 'dangles' well below your belt, when I first found this out I thought it would annoy me but I found it really convenient both while I was walking, sitting and working and it put the pouch well below any hip-belt
DSC00260.jpg

as a bonus it fits beautifully onto the straps of my Maxpedition Jumbo!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE